Ministry of Human Rights Verified
|Job Type||Seniority||Gender||Age||Test Center|
|Contractual||N/A||Unknown||Min:22 - Max:30||N/A|
- Minimum 2nd Division LLB
1. Applications on the prescribed format along with attested copies of Academic Degrees, Domicile and CNIC should reach to the Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Human Rights, 9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15-days from the date of advertisement.
2. The Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
3. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
4. Candidates should clearly write the name of project and post name on envelop and application.
5. Incomplete applications and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
6. Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview.
7. All posts shall be filled on merit and shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above.
8. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in test/interview.
9. Candidates in already government service should apply through proper channel.
10. Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
Section Officer (Admn)
Ministry of Human Rights,
9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak